Effective as of September 03, 2021
Good afternoon dear Users of our website www.indexzero.gg (hereinafter referred to as a Site, resource)!
This Policy applies only to our resource. The site contains links to third-party websites and indexzero GLOBAL CY LTD is not responsible for the content of such websites and for the way they collect, use, share your personal data.
Please read this Policy carefully and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at. firstname.lastname@example.org (for more information, please check section 4 of the Policy). By using the resource, you agree to the collection, store, use of information in accordance with this policy.
- COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In general, we do not collect, process or store any personal data from our resource, but please review this policy for more detail. Using the resource may not be associated with the provision of personal data by the User to us, but in some cases described below you couldn’t use the resource if you do not provide us with certain personal data.
When the User provides us with personal data, the User becomes the subject of personal data in respect of whom we use, collect and process personal data. ‘Personal data’ means any information related to an identified User or User who can be identified based on such information.
1.1. Personal data that the resource may collect:
- Name, surname, phone number, e-mail, message text, attached file – if the user completes the feedback form on the resource;
- Full name, date of birth, data on employment and qualifications, education data, address, photo, contact phone number – any data contained in the files attached by Users, which most likely can be the User’s Resume;
- Full name, contact email, telegram or mobile phone number, game information (game title, app URL, link to Game Play video, attached files any data contained in the files attached by Users), team info (Studio name (or self-employed), Studio website link, location, portfolio link, team size) – in case of using PUBLISH.indexzero.GG Platform services.
- IP Addresses and Cookies.
- Passive collection of personal data: user ID; visited pages; number of page visits; information about moving through the pages of the Resource; the duration of the user session; entry points (third-party sites from which the user follows the link to the Resource); exit points (links on the Resource, through which the user goes to third-party sites); user’s country; user region; time zone set on the user’s device; user provider; the user’s browser ; browser digital fingerprint ( canvas fingerprint ); available browser fonts; installed browser plugins; WebGL browser parameters ; the type of media devices available in the browser; the presence of ActiveX ; list of languages supported on the user’s device ; user device processor architecture; User’s OS; screen parameters (resolution, color depth, page placement parameters on the screen).
1.2. The ways in which we may collect your data:
- When the User sends personal data through the feedback form on the resource.
- When the User sends personal data to our e-mail address email@example.com.
- When the User sends personal data through the submission form at http://publishing.indexzero.gg.
- Automatic (passive) collection of personal data.
1.3. Purpose of collecting personal data .
- To contact the user (job seeker) regarding employment or internship;
- To form a reserve databank of candidates for employments ;
- To process the user’s request at http://publishing.indexzero.gg.
- To communicate with Users, answer the questions;
- To inform about the current offers and services of the company;
1.4. How long we keep personal information
indexzero GLOBAL CY LTD stores the personal data relating to the User for 5 (five) years. Upon termination of the mentioned term personal data relating to the User are subject to destruction or depersonalization to ensure anonymity of such information via deletion of the personal identifying information. Data retention periods for other Processors are indicated by the links above.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR COLLECTION AND PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA.
The legal basis for the collection and processing of personal data by indexzero GLOBAL CY LTD is that the User gives consent in electronic form by placing the appropriate marks on the resource. This user consent means that indexzero GLOBAL CY LTD has legal basis to receive, collect, store, change, use (inside indexzero GLOBAL CY LTD), block, anonymize and delete personal data. We may need to use and disclose information in certain ways to comply with our legal obligations.
indexzero GLOBAL CY LTD uses this information only for the purposes specified in paragraph 1.3. clause 1 of this Policy and does not transfer, sell, distribute, or transfer the user’s personal data to other legal entities and individuals on a lease basis, except in the case of transferring information to its affiliated companies for the purpose of fulfilling the user’s request.
Our resource usually has a minimum age requirement of users and is not directed to children, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data relating to children. Children should never disclose their name, address or phone number, or any personal information, without their parents’ prior permission. We consider a user to be a child if they are under the age of 18, unless more stringent regulation applies in their country of residence. In EU countries, users under the age of 16 are considered children, unless the data protection regulation of their country of residence specifies another age. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal information without your consent, please contact us and we will take the required steps to delete such information.
- PRIVACY RIGHTS
3.1. The following list of your rights with respect to personal data has been formed in strict accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Cyprus. We value and respect your rights, and you can always contact us if necessary to exercise them. The user has the right to:
- get information about your rights related to the collection, processing, dissemination, provision of personal data;
- give consent to the collection, processing (except for anonymization), distribution, provision of personal data;
- withdraw consent to the collection and processing (except for anonymization) of personal data – in this case, indexzero GLOBAL CY LTD will be obliged to stop collecting or delete the user’s personal data from the moment of such withdrawal;
- get acquainted with your personal data, request to change them;
- receive information about sharing of their personal data to third parties;
- demand the termination of the collection, processing (except for anonymization), distribution, provision of your personal data, including disseminated personal data, and (or) their deletion in the absence of grounds for such actions with personal data;
- demand the termination of the collection, processing (except for anonymization), distribution, provision of your personal data (except for the widespread) and (or) their deletion, if they are not necessary for the stated purpose of their collection, processing, distribution, provision, or the collection period has expired, processing, distribution, provision of personal data specified in the consent of the subject of personal data or legislative act;
- to appeal against the actions (inaction) and decisions of indexzero GLOBAL CY LTD related to the collection, processing, distribution, provision of their personal data;
- exercise other rights stipulated by the legislation of the Republic of Cyprus.
3.2. Specific provisions applicable under California privacy law
This is additional information about how we collect, use, disclose and otherwise process personal information of individual residents of the State of California within the scope of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). We adopted this paragraph to comply with CCPA and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
California law requires us to disclose information about the categories of personal information we collect and how we use them, the categories of sources from which we collect personal information, and the third parties with whom we share personal information. We have provided detailed descriptions above in this policy. In particular, our Services have collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months: As a California resident, you have the rights listed below:
- You can request information about how we have collected and used your personal information during the past 12 months including the categories of personal information collected, the sources from which we collected personal information, the business or commercial purpose for collecting personal information, and the third parties with whom we shared personal information.
- You can request a copy of the personal information that we have collected about you during the past 12 months.
- You can ask us to delete personal information we have collected from you. We may need certain types of information so that we can provide our Services to you. If you ask us to delete some or all of your information, you may no longer be able to access or use the Services.
- Right to be Free from Discrimination. We may not discriminate against you because you have exercised your rights, including, for example, by denying you access to our online services or charging you different rates or prices for the same online services, unless that difference is reasonably related to the value provided by your data.
- The right to opt out of the sale of Personal Information, which is defined in a way that may include the transfer of data to third parties to personalize ads for you. If you opt out of the ‘sale’ of your information, we will not sell your information, including to our advertising partners, but you may continue to receive ads from our Services, which may not be as tailored to your interests.
- You may exercise your California privacy rights described above by emailing us. We will need to confirm your identity (e.g. first name, last name, account name, email address, state of residence, etc.) and California residency to process your requests to exercise your information, access or deletion rights.
3.3. Further Privacy Notice for EU Residents (“GDPR Notice”)
If you are a European user, you can also request limitations to the processing of your personal information, object to the processing of your information, or exercise your right to data portability.
We remind European users that they have a right to lodge a complaint with a European Data Protection Supervisor.
- You have a right to know what Personal Data we hold about you, how and why we handle your Personal Data. You can ask us for a copy of your Personal Data and in some cases to have the information communicated to you. If you would like to exercise your right of access please contact us as described below and let us know what information in particular you would like to receive.
- You have a right to request an update or correction to any of your Personal Data which is out of date, incomplete or incorrect. In certain specific circumstances you have a right to ask us to delete your Personal Data which we are holding about you.
- You have the right to portability of your personal data. In some circumstances, you may have the right to request that data which you have provided to us is provided to you, so you can transfer this to another data controller.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if we are processing your personal data with your consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
In some instances, our use of your Personal Data may result in automated decisions being taken (including profiling). Automated decisions mean that a decision concerning you is made automatically on the basis of a computer determination (using software algorithms), without our human review. For example, we use automated decisions to provide direct or targeted interest-based advertising on our Services. You can opt out of direct or targeted interest-based advertising by following the instructions in Section
- CONTACT INFORMATION
4.1. The user has the right to request withdrawal of consent to the collection and processing of personal data, as well as to change and delete them, and other rights specified in section 3 in accordance with this subsection anytime by using one of the following options:
- by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by post: 28 Oktovriou 367, MEDITERRANEAN COURT, 1st Floor, Flat/Office A5, 3107, Limassol, Cyprus Registration Number: HE 420110.
The request will be considered and a response will be given within 15 (fifteen) calendar days from the date of its receipt by indexzero GLOBAL CY LTD.
4.2. indexzero GLOBAL CY LTD
28 Oktovriou 367, MEDITERRANEAN COURT, 1st Floor, Flat/Office A5, 3107, Limassol